- A mix of crickets and worms provides an optimal amount of protein and encourages natural feeding behavior.
- Coating crickets and worms with calcium dust greatly helps in bone development.
Did you know PetSmart stores carry live food?
- Regular & Giant Mealworms – A great source of protein
- Superworms – Attractive to reptiles, easy to digest
- Waxworms – Tasty, high in fat
- Red Wigglers – Turtles and amphibians love them
- Nightcrawlers – A tasty treat for turtles
- Fruit Flies – Excellent for a variety of reptiles
- Frozen Mice – A staple for snakes
- Crickets – Stimulates natural hunting instincts
Selection varies by store. Ask an associate for details.