(Makes about 5 dozen)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup brewer's yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 cup low-sodium canned chicken stock, plus more for brushing
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, wheat germ, yeast, and salt; set aside.
2. Pour oil into a large bowl. Add stock and flour mixture in three alternating batches, beginning and ending with stock. Mix well.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to about 3/8-inch thick. Shape biscuits using a dog-bone-shaped cookie cutter appropriate for your dog's size.
4. If desired, you can spell out your dog's name in the dough with a wet toothpick.
5. Transfer dog biscuits to parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes. Brush with stock; rotate baking sheets and bake 10 minutes more. Turn off oven. Let dog biscuits stand in oven to dry completely, about 1-1/2 hours. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Any discount or special offer on this website, including PetPerks offers, are not valid in Puerto Rico unless an offer specifically includes Puerto Rico.
Cualquier descuento u oferta especial en esta página, incluyendo las ofertas de PetPerks, no son válidas en Puerto Rico a menos que alguna oferta en específico indique lo contrario.